Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

wrote:

Ahh I have a different view

The republicans have been the naysayers, no global warming ignore it.
republicans represent the wealthy.

republicans and are last president had no interest in our economic
dump till it hit the wall street wealthy.

well when the wall street weathy get their 2 grand shoes wet going to
work, after all wall street is at near sea level, and new york floods,
suddendly republicans will get on the global warming bandwagon.

we will know one way or another in a few years.............

meantime why worry about it??

after all that same approach worked so well for the sub prime meltdown
that caused our economic dump..........

yeah everything is fine dont worry about it

Slight correction: Republicans represent not only the wealthy, but also
those who want to become wealthy. Democrats tend to provide for the general
welfare through the treasury; Republicans tend to promote the general
welfare through the economy.