Posted to alt.home.repair
hibb hibb is offline

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

On Jan 5, 11:24*am, Van Chocstraw

This is supposed to be "The South", it's 15° F at 7:00 am
in Birmingham, AL. There are some valleys in the area that
I know are a lot colder. Darn Canadian imports, y'all just
had to stick that cold tongue out at us. I've heard it called
The Alberta Express. BRRRRRRRR!

TDD

The debate is over only for those who set themselves up for making big
profits from global warming and global climate change fear mongering.
They have all the ignorant third worlders in a tizzy over nothing.

Yep, all those ice packs and glaciers are melting just for spite.
Seems to me that things happen for a reason but it turns out that
there's no cause and effect for ice melting. Especially those big
chunks of ice. They just come and go as they please regardless of what
the mean temperature of the planet is. Go figure.