Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It's starting, people

Let the Record show that "Buerste" on or about
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 03:19:35 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Doesn't it sound like the libtards are whistling past the graveyard? But
hey, if it makes them feel good about themselves...so long as they get the
opportunity to spew hate.

And then die. I can go with that. Shrug..give em a couple minutes to
shout their hate out to the crew, then snuff em. Or not. Shrug.
Probably most of the crews will be bored by killing ****ting their
pants, ****ing in their loafers and sniveling on their shirts
leftwingers..so they will likely simply snuff em in whatever fashion is
the fastest..and then move on to the next name on the list.

But Ive put in some Special Requests...and with luck..they will take
their lunch breaks while the Specials dance on tippy toes as the barbed
wire nooses slowly tighten.....

And Ive been promised videos!!

Cool dude!

Gunner

So many graves, so little urine.

Is old Yiddish curse: May you fall in an out house, just as a
Battalion of Ukrainians finishes a prune borscht and beer dinner.

drink beer.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!