Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It's starting, people

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Tue, 05 Jan 2010 06:01:54 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

So people of the 'wrong' ideology will be on the ground, beaten by
soldiers?

No. Where did you get that foolish idea?

The People themselves will simply rise up and kill the enemies of the
United States. Leftwingers will be decimated. The Constitution will be
restored and all will be well. With luck..during the Great Cull...the
soldiers will simply guard their bases and stay out of it. Lets both
hope they do. Because if they dont..keep in mind that 80% of the
military is conservative and when they kill their enemies...cities are
destroyed.

"I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading
with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you
all."
Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

OTOH, with today's precision weapons, you don't have to flatten
the city. You an, and with the application of less effort than
before, but you don't have to.

Look at the photos of Europe's cities, 1945. Compare them to the
cities after the Mongols came through in the 13th century. The main
difference is that the Horde was more labor intensive, and were able
to provide "personal service" to the living before they became the
dead.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!