Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default It's starting, people

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:13:08 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

Take a hard look in the mirror, nitwit. You've become every bit the
crackpot as gardner, gummer, and editor. And what happened to your
new years resolutions? 4 days into the year and you're starting
off-topic threads and advertising your inability to think.
Congratulations, and I hope you enjoy stewing in your wet dreams of
societal collapse, and in your frustration as the years pass with
none of your fantasies coming true. It's going to be fun to watch
you idiots keep announcing "it's starting" over and over again every
time a crime takes place.

Wayne

You're right, Wayne. You, and your ilk are not worth my time. Set back and
watch and enjoy.

Hey, you forgot that you claimed to have killfiled me *again*! How
many times does that make, and how fu$%ing phony can you get?

You're right.

You bet I am, and making a habit of that is why I'm not the idiot
who's sinking in his old age and hoping that lawsuits and anarchy will
make up for a dearth of common sense.

You're always right.

No, not always. But this is a no-brainer. People like you have been
preaching doom forever. Just the other night I saw some clips of a
Dakota nutjob spouting the same baloney you're so fond of. He was
adamant that the collapse of society was going to happen any day, and
he was ready with his guns... in '97. More recently we had editor
telling us it would come last June, and only weeks ago gummer said
that "it was starting" when some cops got shot. But you idiots refuse
to learn from each others' mistakes, so you'll keep right on saying
that every new cop killing or whatever is the new "start", even though
an average of something like 150 cops are killed every year. Revel in
your ignorance, it's exactly what you deserve.

Wayne