Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It's starting, people

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 08:08:50 -0600, Ignoramus17642

On 2010-01-05, Gunner Asch wrote:
So..are you staying or moving to Canada? Since you Leftwingers are so
well armed....snicker...Im sure you will have no problem fighting off at

The theory you are espousing, is not new, it is called "class
warfare".

Class warfare? Pity your ignorance about military matters is so broad
and deep.

Its called Civil War.

American rightwingers are way too timid to pull anything like this,
off.

Pray really hard that you are right. That way when they simply hang you
from a street sign...it will be a big surprise. Hummm..you leftwingers
dont pray do you. No matter. You will still be dead.

Works for me.

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766