Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default The Obama Strategy...

flipper wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:20:13 -0600, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:16:38 -0600, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Martin Riddle wrote:
"Jim Thompson"
/Snicker wrote in
message ...
The Obama Strategy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward...Piven_strategy

More like bankruptcy.

No, that was the republicans' stated objective. "Make government
small enough to drown in the bathtub" is the admitted republican
policy.

..."Grover Norquist being an individual and not the 'republican
party,' his quip has nothing to do with 'bankrupting' anything."

Bull****.

http://www.dlc.org/print.cfm?contentid=251788

It is "Bull****" for you to pretend the Democratic Leadership Council
is some kind of 'unbiased' or authoritative source.

Which facts do you dispute?

As I said, his quip is a colorful metaphor to illustrate how 'big' he
thinks the federal government should be. I.E. small and not an all
consuming dictatorial monster. Or, put another way, pretty much what
the founding fathers and the Constitution had in mind.

The actual quote is: ""I don't want to abolish government. I simply
want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom
and drown it in the bathtub."

Thanks. But there are lots of other quotes.

Liberal loony tune rants are not "other quotes."

In other words, snip-coward, you can't refute a single word. lol

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?...ankruptcy_plan

http://rawstory.com/2009/12/hatch-ad...dard-practice/

http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com...n_to_norquist/

http://fixco1.com/bushbankrupt.html