Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Updated my (woodworking related) website

Thx for compliments and good comments.

Yes, I lack any human face and I will add that just to give it a more
personal touch. I was thinking of adding some recognizable items into
some pics just to help with scale but most of the images came from my
archive of existing stuff.

On Jan 4, 3:49*pm, "
wrote:
I have to say that the site was damn impressive. *NOT cluttered *(good
on 'ya!), easy to navigate, and everything worked. *It was really
professional in appearance since it was so clean.

I liked the detailing on the kits, too. *It was a nice stroke to
include the skill level needed, as well as most of the tools.

The only MINOR suggestion would be to put a human in some of the
pictures for reference. *When I do my inspection reports, I have found
that measurements mean little to most people, even folks in the
trades. *So if you had a lovely volunteer stand by the work (you don't
even have to put them all the way in the pic... just an arm and hand
on the cabinet for example) to give some reference might help folks
out.

I thought your nightstand was a small spice cabinet until I read your
measurements. *I had been looking at the clock kit and the brain
didn't click over when I changed kits.

Very nicely done!

Robert