Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Machine Builders in Monteal / French Speaking?

That reminds me..I..blush..for the first time, actually looked at your
website. Nicely done btw.

Thank you. Our flagship site is www.drill-n-tap.com in case you saw one of
the others we have out there...

I just remembered Ive quite a number of pneumatic drilling heads. From
small to large. Some air driven, most electric motor driven.
Self feeding, self retracting etc etc

Is there any market for them? Them came off of operating machinery that
was taken apart

I'd be interested in knowing what makes and models they are. We use some
for special projects when our units are simply not the best choice for a
given application... But generally, there is no real valuable piece of used
automatic drill machienry out there unless you have a specific customer
lined up for it.

That being said, I'm looking for a used Jiffy-Tap unit. If you have one of
those, I might be interested in grabbing it from you.

The others you may have could possibly be useful for us too, but I'll
determine that once I know what they are. Mostly, competitor's units are
sold for very low prices on eBay, etc. because the RPM rate and stroke
length have to be just right for the end user's application. If you have a
match for what they want to do, you can get 50% of new at times...
Otherwise, I've seen $5,000 machines sell for $20 plus shipping.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R