Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default No rise of air born carbon Dioxide in Past 150 Years

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 00:32:05 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Richard W." wrote in message
According to article in Science Daily.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1230184221.htm

That's OK, the Earth's magnetic poles will soon be switching causing all
kinds of disasters. It's caused by the use of Iron by humans. Unless we
tax all past, present and future use of Iron...we will all DIE...HORRIBLY!

Well, it has recently been proven, scientifically, I might add, that
life is a sexually-transmitted, 100% fatal disease. So there!

F*ck the taxes!

Sarah for President, starting 12/22/2012!

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.
--Thomas Paine