Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vortex5 Vortex5 is offline

Default Seeking "Split Ring" Compression Fitting Spanner

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Vortex5 wrote:
Thanks,

To many people it seems rather perverse but I love plumbing.

Work in progress as of yesterday afternoon is he
http://home.btconnect.com/vortex/wip.jpg

Are all those bends in the corner actual bends or elbows?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Bends.

Thermal store will be pushed into that corner.

My goal has been to have zero inaccessible joints. This won't be
100% true because the 90 degree boiler primary corner will need to
use solder fittings...I have no 28mm bender (yet)

BTW, could you let me know what the spanner is like when it arrives?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

No problem sir.