Larry Jaques

Default Window Glazing

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 11:48:55 -0500, Jay Pique
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:23:02 -0500, Trent©
wrote:

I never heard of ANYBODY using mineral spirits before...and I've been
doin' windows for many a year!

That was one of DAP's methods for eons. All linseed-oil-based
putties respond well to it.

Well that's just effin' great - I've got a gallon of mineral spirits
and two new putty knives just waiting to go and now THIS post comes
in.

Where did you get that blonde quote? It's great!

My eyes are glazing over.

Try a putty knife to remove it and then clean up with mineral
spirits, JP.

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?