Posted to rec.woodworking

Default repairing cherry table

Nice, I think this is one of these Darwin awards setups. I can just
see the guy buring down his house but it sure cured that pesky water
ring.

All the same concept, oil replacement and evaporation aided by heat.

Rubbing a walnut! Funny but just oil and heat.

On Jan 1, 12:22*am, "Jeff Gorman" wrote:
wrote in message

Some idiot (not me!) put something hot on our
cherry table. It left a milky white blush stain (not
very large).

What's the best way to repair it? I've done a Google
and found that people use a) toothpaste b) a steam iron c) denatured
alcohol.

What do you guys recommend?

Though it does not cover the more recent finishes, a look athttp://tinyurl.com/d2snmhmight prove worthwhile.

Jeff