Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default 45 ACP ammo

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 17:06:50 +0700, wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 17:31:37 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 08:03:22 +0700,
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 12:49:34 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 03:13:58 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

Don't worry about bullets, though.
All this talk about reloading makes me wish I could, but
I don't have the equipment, and in the end, it won't fit
aboard the boat...
You could make it fit.

If I was out in the open ocean, I'd rather try my hand at shooting clay pigeons though.
Besides, a shotgun is better at repelling boarders.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

You have obviously not ever tried to clear customs in a foriegn country.

Man, they ask if you have any drugs aboard, and if you answer no, they
say, "Oh, come on!".

Guns?

Gimme aa break!

Thats why you hide them..or put in a locked strongbox.

Seems with the off shore kidnappings and murders...foreign nations are
starting to look the other way about "self defense" paraphenalia.

Many of them anyways....shrug

Gunner
You might think so but apparently the foreign governments don't as the
laws haven't changed. If you clear into a foreign country you had
better declare any firearms you may have on board as the penalties in
some countries are rather stiff - Malaysia and Singapore, for example,
make it an automatic death penalty for firearms and a jail sentence
for ammunition.

Regards,

J.B.

But of course no one things that Cavelamb is sailing in his 22ft sail
boat to Malaysa or Sinapore, does one?

Gunner

But he can if he wants to. A Hungarian chap was stopped by the marina
in Thailand - from Hungary and on his way back - in a smaller boat
then Cavelamb's.

Regards,

J.B.

Cool! though...Im curious..how did he sail to Hungary? Isnt it land
locked?

Gunner, who has an Ensenada 20, a Hobi 16 and a Force 5 (13') at the
moment..none of which has been in the water for at least 2 yrs.

It took a bit of work to find his site again...

http://www.meder.hu/

english press release
http://www.meder.hu/eng/press.pdf

But also:

http://www.upbiz.com/penryn/ballerina/shrimpy.html

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Sail-...World-For-Free
--

Richard Lamb

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power
to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour...
Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will.
Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."