Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default Seeking "Split Ring" Compression Fitting Spanner

The Medway Handyman
wibbled on Saturday 02 January 2010 23:08

For the record I am in the process of implementing a major domestic
heating upgrade (thermal store) and have used lots of those nice
interlocking pipe clips that allow you to run parallel pipes very
close to one another.
Problem is that this clipping technology looks great but makes any
compression joint utterly inaccessible. Example he
http://home.btconnect.com/vortex/access.jpg

Hence the need for one of these funky spanners. Today's leak was
entirely due to incompetence on my part but now I want to check
every nut before "going live".

Nice job that.

Seconded - nothing like a bit of neatly done copper.

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...