Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vortex5 Vortex5 is offline

Default Seeking "Split Ring" Compression Fitting Spanner

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
Vortex5 wrote:
I need a spanner like this:

http://tinyurl.com/y9wa57q

Problem is I would like it this weekend!

Can anybody tell me if any of the "sheds" sell them, please?

Don't know, but they look really useful - I'm going to order one!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

For the record I am in the process of implementing a major domestic heating
upgrade (thermal store) and have used lots of those nice interlocking pipe
clips that allow you to run parallel pipes very close to one another.

Problem is that this clipping technology looks great but makes any
compression joint utterly inaccessible. Example he
http://home.btconnect.com/vortex/access.jpg

Hence the need for one of these funky spanners. Today's leak was entirely
due to incompetence on my part but now I want to check every nut before
"going live".