Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Seeking "Split Ring" Compression Fitting Spanner

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Usenet Nutter wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:10:10 -0000, "Vortex5"
wrote:

I need a spanner like this:

http://tinyurl.com/y9wa57q

Problem is I would like it this weekend!

Can anybody tell me if any of the "sheds" sell them, please?

Err...I'm guessing you don't have a TS near you then ?

Motor Factors or Car Accessory shops/Halfords might have open ended
Spanners/Ring Keys in those sizes which is more likely what they
will know them as .Problem might be in getting one with the two
sizes on the one spanner .

This is a job for an ordinary or ring spanner and an

ANGLE GRINDER.

First one of the year, wll done that man!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk