Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default What saw blades do you use?

"SBH" wrote in message ...
Ok, you have a tablesaw, a RAS and a Mitersaw. What blades do you use in
each?

Thanks

I have use a bunch of blades over the last 30 years, I have setteled on
Forrest.

I only use a Forrest WW2 regular Kerf 40 thooth blade in my TS. I have 2 so
that when one is out being resharpened I don't have to do without.

This blade comes in thin kerf but I would not recomend it for best results.

This blade does perfect rips, cross cuts, miter cuts, bevel cuts and
compound angle cuts. Basically with this blade and a properly set up TS you
do not need another blade for cutting.

I have a Forrest DadoKing for dado's.

I would use a Forrest WW 1 for my RAS if I still hade it.

I would use a Forrest ChopMaster for a miter saw.