Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default On topic, We have rotation!

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

Except all I can get at 21KFT out from the CO is 384K down, 128K up,
and at&t won't let anyone else use their UVerse Remote DSLAM's.

I'm a 9 iron shot from the CO and all I could afford was 384K d/u. Noticed in the mail
they increased it to 1M D/ 384K U. Nice Christmas present. I have a feeling that new FCC
rules might be involved rather than my phone company being generous.

The only thing good I can say about my service is I have non-fire walled fixed ip. Handy
to have if you are a re-purposed geek.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller