Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OK, Where did I Put It?

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
wagewhore wrote:

According to Murphy's Law your set of Starret Mics will miraculously
appear about 3 minutes after you have bought replacements..

I hope that means the SR44 batteries.

SR or LR?

LR 44 batteries are very common. Currently Energizers are 99¢ from one of
my vendors. Can sometimes find the no names for about 69¢.

Looks like SR44, LR44, and A76 are the same. Bought batteries for my digimatics but still
can't find that cased set of starretts. Somehow I lost my fishtail gage w/o leaving the
shop. Argh!

Paid 3 bucks a piece for those batteries at a local hardware store. Oh well, I could have
got a better price but I'd had to drive 45 to 90 miles. Just didn't seem worth it.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller