Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Suburbanite shoots two home invasion suspects

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:26:33 -0600, "Lib Loo"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:01:03 -0600, Ignoramus10756

On 2009-12-30, RBnDFW wrote:

One of my favorite and obvious cluster****s..and attempted rip off of
an
honest citizen is that of Donald Scott

http://www.fear.org/scott15.html

http://www.fear.org/victimindex.html

Interesting information....and distressing.

thanks for posting

Most everything I have read about Donald Scott is that the raid was
set up intentionally so that he would be likely to be killed, as
the local government wanted his land.

Correct. Which speaks volumes about the agencies themselves.

Gunner

This is my first time hearing about this case. Did the government end up
with the land in the end?

No, not to the best of my knowledge.

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766