Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_3_] Steve B[_3_] is offline

Default OK, Where did I Put It?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 01:12:40 -0500, the infamous Gerald Miller
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:37:46 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
My 1/4-32 tap. I know it's around here somewhere, but dang this shop
is
messy. And it's not like I can get one at Home Despot, either.

--
www.wescottdesign.com

I have found in those cases one of two things will happen:

You will find it. (But maybe not for ten years)

You will not.

HTH

Steve

And if you do find it, it will be in the last place you look.

Um, Ger, if you find it in the first (or tenth) place you look, AND
you keep on looking, you have something decidedly wrong with you.

I've found some great stuff like that.

Steve