Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default OK, Where did I Put It?

Flash wrote:

Now here is the way it goes at Flash's Factory of the Forlorn:

1. Need tool
2. Spend thirty minutes searching for tool.
3. Give up search.
4. Go to Harbor Freight or to the Borg or to Harvey's Handy Hardware
and buy another
5. Use Brand new replacement tool
6. Put it somewhere where it will be certain that it will not get
lost. 7. Discover three other units of the same tool - that were bought
because we cold not find the ones we KNEW we had already - LYING
RIGHT THERE WHERE WE PUT THE NEW ONE.

I couldn't find my chalk line yesterday, looked everywhere it should have
been, and in a couple of places it shouldn't have.

Last time I had it was a month ago, when I put up some hardiboard around the
tub.

I hope it's not behind the hardiboard....

Jon