Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wagewhore wagewhore is offline

Default OK, Where did I Put It?

On Dec 29, 5:35*pm, Wes wrote:

I was about to turn a new stud to hold my AXA tool post. *I grabbed my Mitutoyo digital
mic's. *Dead batteries. *Grabbed the 1-2" one that I bought later, dead too.

What sucks is I bought a cased set of Starrett non digital mic's at a company auction that
were in calibration. *All the time I was drywalling and finishing the shop they set on the
right side of the vise on my Bridgeport. *Today, when I actually needed the 0-1", I
couldn't find the case.

Wes
in their eyes." *Dick Anthony Heller

According to Murphy's Law your set of Starret Mics will miraculously
appear about 3 minutes after you have bought replacements..