Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OK, Where did I Put It?

"Bill McKee" wrote:

Sort of like my tap and die box. Spilled it a while back and thought I had
all the pieces. Has extras I have aquired over the years. So, need a 3/8
pipe die. Luckily the neighbor has one for me.

I was about to turn a new stud to hold my AXA tool post. I grabbed my Mitutoyo digital
mic's. Dead batteries. Grabbed the 1-2" one that I bought later, dead too.

What sucks is I bought a cased set of Starrett non digital mic's at a company auction that
were in calibration. All the time I was drywalling and finishing the shop they set on the
right side of the vise on my Bridgeport. Today, when I actually needed the 0-1", I
couldn't find the case.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller