Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking gifts received

Phisherman wrote in
:

I buy my own tools and tell everyone I know I prefer it that way. In
fact, I prefer that I am the only one that knows about my tools and
that nobody ever sees them. I'd be happy to get a warm plaid flannel
shirt as a gift though, even better if it has pocket flaps to keep out
the sawdust.

I asked for some 5" hook and loop sand paper for Christmas, and got a
couple packages from just about everybody. That worked out quite well for
Christmas tools. You never can have too much sand paper, especially when
it takes 2-3 sheets to finish a project.

Didn't get the other tool I asked for, a good quality pencil sharpener.
(Lee Valley's got one for $20.)

Puckdropper