Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Suburbanite shoots two home invasion suspects

Ignoramus4115 wrote:

What I found odd, in the story that I cited, is this:

``A press release from police said the shooting happened at about 5:47
p.m. Saturday, with the masked men forcing their way into a house in
the Country Ridge subdivision, then engaging in "repeated demands and
physical altercations." The pair refused to leave, according to police
and one of the homeowners shot them.''

It just does not sound like a garden variety home invasion.

Right after forcing in, should I have still have the capability, there would be strangers
with multiple holes in them. Could just be bad writing.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller