Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Suburbanite shoots two home invasion suspects

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:39:36 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus4115
scrawled the following:

On 2009-12-28, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:44:09 -0600, Ignoramus4115
wrote:

The story sounds a little incongruous, but still interesting.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...-suspects.html

It happens with great regularlity.

http://www.thearmedcitizen.com/2009/12/

http://www.thearmedcitizen.com/2009/11/

etc etc...

What I found odd, in the story that I cited, is this:

``A press release from police said the shooting happened at about 5:47
p.m. Saturday, with the masked men forcing their way into a house in
the Country Ridge subdivision, then engaging in "repeated demands and
physical altercations." The pair refused to leave, according to police
and one of the homeowners shot them.''

It just does not sound like a garden variety home invasion.

If they didn't have masks on, I might think it was a drug deal gone
bad. The masks clinch it for me: they weren't supposed to be there and
got what they deserved. Why he left them alive (to sue him) I'll
never know.

--
"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things
that money can buy." --Tom Clancy