Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Surreal Borg Experience

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

We all have had less than satisfactory products and services from a big
box store. What happened last night was not particularly bad as much as it
was surreal. Ya know, strange, werid, etc.

[snip]

Dang, that was indeed a fun visit to Hell Depot.

My complaints with that place all revolve around service, not the products
themselves. A manager can deal with a substandard employee a lot easier
than with an entire product line. So I have to ask, did you tell your story
to the management of the company? They're the ones who need to hear it.
The Contact Us section at homedepot.com has an 800 number and an e-mail
form. My wife has contacted them a couple of times (I'm usually too steamed
at HD to be trusted with such a task) and been issued discount coupons or
something as a result, maybe it's worthwhile for you to give that a try.