Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Almost Scary Sharp

Steve Turner wrote:
On 12/28/2009 07:54 AM, Leon wrote:
The Drill Doctor 500X is stupid simple and fast and will sharpen most any
common twist drill bit including carbide tipped masonry bits.

snipped a bunch of good stuff

Soooo it looks like I may go back, after 25 years, to using regular twist
bits for those odd sized holes when drilling holes in wood. AND
because
the sharpening operation is so quick and easy I may resharpen every bit
before it goes back in the box.

Cool! I've been wanting a Drill Doctor for a long time, and you've just
renewed my interest. Thanks for the review, Leon.

Ditto ... Rockler has more sales this week, but don't know whether the
Drill Doctor is excluded or not.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08