Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Woodworking gifts received

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:32:02 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Dec 27, 8:23*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:

What worries me is that I just heard Toy say something under his
breath about finally finding a way to use his excess sawdust...

I made my first Multi Grain loaf today. There is NO way anybody could
gain weight eating that stuff....not with all the flax seed,
pulverized barbed-wire and other ultra-fibre componenets.

That's quite likely true. I have it under good authority that a piece
of multigrain bread, sharpened at the edges and left to dry for 2
days, will work just as well as OddJob's bowler, with nearly all the
kinetic energy of same.

That said, my favorite bread is Franz' Oregon Hazelnut, a multigrain
bread with nuts. Yuckin' Fummy!

--
"Menja bé, caga fort!"