Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Woodworking gifts received

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:32:02 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
I made my first Multi Grain loaf today. There is NO way anybody could
gain weight eating that stuff....not with all the flax seed,
pulverized barbed-wire and other ultra-fibre componenets.

How BIG was this cooked pile of flax seed, barbed wire and ultra fibre
loaf and how MUCH did you eat? Eventually, most will use it to cook
the really tasty stuff and that's where the weight will start to
appear.

As I said before, I considered buying one a few years ago. Queried all
my friends that had one and got one universal fact. I'm fat enough.
With a bread maker, and all that great tasting and smelling bread or
pizza dough or whatever, you're going to eat more than you normally
would.