Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Woodworking gifts received

On 12/27/2009 06:23 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 08:09:01 -0700, the infamous Doug Winterburn
scrawled the following:

On 12/26/2009 05:35 PM, Robatoy wrote:
See ya`ll in a bit. *S*

Theeeeen I scored a Cuisinart Convection Breadmaker.
I know absolutely diddly-squat 'bout those there breadmachines, but it
looks like it could be a hoot.

They make really good bread. Next year you may need the lipo attachment
for your shop vac.

What worries me is that I just heard Toy say something under his
breath about finally finding a way to use his excess sawdust...

Should be healthy - fiber in the diet and all...