Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Woodworking gifts received

On 12/27/09 3:19 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 27, 3:09 pm,
wrote:
On 12/27/09 12:45 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Dec 27, 12:28 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

Theeeeen I scored a Cuisinart Convection Breadmaker.
I know absolutely diddly-squat 'bout those there breadmachines, but it
looks like it could be a hoot.

All breadmakers have one major flaw. They all will make you FAT.

.but, but, but it has recipes for glutton free breads... or am I
reading that wrong?

Apparently they make you pedantic too.

Yes there are the gluten free varieties, if you can find the ingredients.

GLUTTON free breads, my frozen friend.. GLUTTON.....G not frickin'
gluten-free... that stuff tastes like sponges look.

Apparently you were reading it wrong. ;-)
Go for the liposuction attachment.

--
Froz...