Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
TwoGuns TwoGuns is offline

Default WTB 2" Aluminum 6" diameter

On Dec 27, 2:55*pm, wrote:
I need two pieces of aluminum 2" thick and *6" in diameter...or a
piece(s) I can get that size out of. If you have any; price to 76044?

These will be wheel spacers for a garden tractor so alloy or temper is
not important. I can find lots of 1" but the smallest 2" so far is 4'
x 6'.

I have two pieces of 2028 Alloy Aluminum. Both are 2 inches thick, six
inches wide and one piece is about 30 inches long (all corners square)
and the other is about 15 inches with one end uneven. I would have to
have $1.25 per pound (IIRC Aluminum weighs .098pounds per cubic inch)
plus shipping from 68510. You can contact me at the above E-Mail
address if interested.

DL