Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Woodworking gifts received

"krw" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 09:36:29 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

"FrozenNorth" wrote:

Follow the recipes, they say it in there, but the order *really* is
important when adding the ingredients.

Cooking allows for some variation of a recipe, baking follows a
formula and does not.

Baking requires a very precise chemical reaction. Like other chemical
processes, the quantity and order of reactions is important. Baking
is essentially chemistry with an edible outcome.

Gosh, ya never know what yer gonna learn here! I was away for a few days
and missed most of the xmas related communications. So, to each of you I
extend a belated MC & HNY to you and yours! Mrs. Santa delivered some "gent
saws" that I saw on saw at Rockler, so I am looking forward to trying my
hand at
cutting some dove-tail joints next year (on scrap at first...). : )

Bill