Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default Woodworking gifts received

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:38:08 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
. ..
Peter Huebner wrote in
t:

Lucky sod. My wife got a chainsaw grin - well she asked for one a
week ago. So that's some kind of woodworking tool.

My Mum said "I want a power screwdriver that is all mine. Not anyone
else's." She's not getting my Makitas, but I found her a nice Panasonic
for Christmas.

I'll have to borrow it once to see why it's a favorite brand here. ;-)

Puckdropper

I have had both Panasonic and Makita and they are/were my favorites of all
the other brands I have owned. You may want to give your Mum the Makita and
keep the Panasonic for yourself.

I like my Bosch (Impactor and regular). OTOH, I don't like the
"broken-stick" screwdrivers at all. We have a Milwaukee at work. No
thanks, I'll use a manual screwdriver.