Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default Cordless Phone batteries are all junk?

Bob Engelhardt wrote in
:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
... My various Panasonic cordless phones seem to last
about 8-10 years. I'm on the original batteries for all of them.

Me too. I've had the Panasonic on my desk for 5 -6 years & it came

from
the dump, so who knows how many years before I got it. Bob

I'll throw in another vote for Panasonic. We've had a couple flavors
over the years. I started with 900 MHz phones, but they interfered with
the wireless speaker system I've got & we needed an answering machine
with more phones for the new house. We now have both running, with the
900's relegated to the shop where they don't get used much. The
batteries hold up very well, and I found out the hard way that
aftermarket replacements are junk. As expensive as they are, I'll stick
with OEM batterieies for the phones.

Doug White