Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default American Standard sticks it to me

Gary Heston wrote:
In article ,
sherwin dubren wrote:
[ ... ]
However, the Champion does not come in Rhapsody Blue color, nor
does any of their recent design toilets. True, this is not a
common color, but I cannot rip out my fixtures and tiles to
switch to a new color.

[ ... ]

Perhaps you can get some enamel paint mixed to match your original
toilet and paint the new one. It'd have to be prepped to keep the
paint from peeling,

I cant see painting being viable at all, no matter how its prepped.

but should cost much less than redoing the entire bathroom.

Makes a lot more sense to go for a color that fits like white.