Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Gary Heston Gary Heston is offline

Default American Standard sticks it to me

In article ,
sherwin dubren wrote:
[ ... ]
However, the Champion does not come in Rhapsody Blue color, nor
does any of their recent design toilets. True, this is not a
common color, but I cannot rip out my fixtures and tiles to
switch to a new color.

[ ... ]

Perhaps you can get some enamel paint mixed to match your original
toilet and paint the new one. It'd have to be prepped to keep the
paint from peeling, but should cost much less than redoing the
entire bathroom.

Gary

--
Gary Heston http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
"Where large, expensive pieces of exotic woods are converted to valueless,