Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Dave C. Dave C. is offline

Default American Standard sticks it to me

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 15:30:58 -0600
sherwin dubren wrote:

Several years ago, I remodeled my bathroom in a blue color
including sink and toilet from American Standard in what
they called a Rhapsody Blue color.

That 1.3 gallon flush toilet has been a problem from day zero.
I keep a plunger nearby to assist in many flushing operations.
Since my initial purchase, many toilet manufacturers have
improved the technology and American Standard now makes a
toilet called the Champion, which may help me in my problem.

However, the Champion does not come in Rhapsody Blue color, nor
does any of their recent design toilets. True, this is not a
common color, but I cannot rip out my fixtures and tiles to
switch to a new color.

I think white goes with everything. -Dave