Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.politics,misc.consumers,soc.rights.human
Coffee's For Closers[_2_] Coffee's For Closers[_2_] is offline

Default Can a landlord invade someone's privacy every single day as long as he provides 24 or 72 hour notices?

In article -
september.org, says...

OTOH, Landlord's-Wife initially told me that, the threats should
be taken seriously. She wanted me to continue living there. As
a good, quiet, stable tenant forking over the cash. As a chump
tolerating deteriorating conditions.

Oops, typo... Landlord's-wife stated that I should NOT take the
threats seriously.

Later, she dismissed me as either lying about the whole thing, or
as having provoked the Psycho Neigbour. Typical attitude from
the type who enables bullies.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/