Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Bosch grinder switch - in its praise

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
I found a 7" Bosch angle grinder at the dump. Didn't work, but the good
news was that it was totally dead - meaning that a broken switch or wire
could be the problem.

(...)

Excellent!

I found and fixed a similar issue with a Bosch hammer drill.

Two differences, though:

1) The switch itself appeared OK, the problem was a wire that fell
out of a wedge connector in the housing. Pushed the wire back in and
yanked it to seat the wedge. Works again! This is good, because Bosch
would not return my call about warranty status.

2) Rather than finding it for free, I paid $239.06 for it at
Home Depot.

You done good.

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!