Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Small desk

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Mark &
Juanita wrote:

I had a cutout left over from my kitchen project a couple years ago.
While doing other projects, I was weighing possible uses; tossing it
offended my sensibilities. The objective was to come up with a simple
application that did not require inordinate time to complete but that
would be useful.

More on my website at
http://mklange.cnc.net/SimpleDesk/SimpleDesk.html
Main page: http://mklange.cnc.net

Aww...

To quote the 4 or 5 Crazy Guys, it's cute and strong!

Like I said, the idea here was not to go for complex and elegant, but
something simple, strong, and durable. It will fill a need

Rob Leatham