Posted to rec.woodworking
Just Wondering Just Wondering is offline

Default Making a router plate to mate Triton router to Wolfcraft Routertable

PinInCalgary wrote:
Thank you to all those that replied. Will see what I can assemble during the
Christmas break.

Season's Greeting to everyone on Rec.Woodworking.

"PinInCalgary" wrote in message
Anyone have a suggestion on what material to use to make a router plate
that would mate a Triton router to a Wolfrcraft Router table? I don't want
to drill the router table but unfortunately the plate that comes with the
router table doesn't line up with the Triton. Was going to dedicate teh
Triton router to table duty. (Have a Hitachi for handheld stuff.)

Thank you in advance,

You may want to consider this:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...router%20plate