Specter

Default Bosch 4410 SCMS questions

I'm guessing you've never seen a Bosch 4410. Neither have I, but it appears
to be largely based on the chassis of a 4412, which is the type of saw I
use. If that's the case, there's no way it'll fit your limited workspace.
The 4412, at least, is a big sucker requiring a full 26 inches of free space
from the fence back. I'd say the machine's minimum width is, at least, as
much.

To be frank, I don't think any sliding miter saw would fit into the space
you've allotted.

Rob

----------------------------

"Jen" wrote in message ...
I am thinking of using this saw to replace my seldom used radial arm
saw. I want to keep my long fence and cabinet that is built into my
shop. If you have this saw could you tell me the distance from the
front of the fence to the most rearward part of the saw when the slide
is all the way back. I have a wall that is 15 inches from the fence
and I need to see if I can cut a pocket in that wall to accomodate the
slide of this saw. I can't go very deep with this pocket because the
wall is an outside wall of my shop. Also how wide the base of the
4410 is when all fences are set to narrowest position. No info of
this kind on any document by Bosch. Thanks.