Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default help!!! Advice needed ASAP Gambrel Roof Trusses

"Danimal" wrote in message
Many thanks you ignorant assholes for the crappy advice and your vast
extensive knowledge on gambrel, barn style roof trusses. Not a honest hard
working callused hand among the lot of you. I should have known better
when I left this group several years ago.
You brilliant minds should get together and change the name of this group
to alt.asktheidiot.whothinks
he'sacarpenter.becauseheownsacordless.blackanddeck erdrill.

Let's see...You hired a hack who ****ed up your slab and you didn't learn
your lesson and hired another hack to **** up the rest of it THEN you come
crying here for help after it is to late and we are the ignorant assholes
for not having the magic answers to all your **** ups ??? **** you...I hope
the hack screws it up good ....Don't go away mad , JUST GO AWAY...