Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Interesting ideas in this speech.

"Steve W." wrote in message
Even though this speech is fictitious it is a good read.

http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/comp...nic_speech.htm

Any REAL business owners want to comment on it?

As a former owner myself I see a LOT of truth in the way he says small
businesses operate and what happens to the money. Just a shame that the
rest of the people don't know it, YET.

--
Steve W.

Liberals won't read it or they will say it's all lies or that the government
deserves ALL the company's profits...after all, profit is a dirty word!
They don't get it and never will. I have YET to meet a liberal small
business owner, why is that?