Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Finished dining room table and chairs

On 12/19/2009 1:41 PM, Mark & Juanita wrote:
Vic Baron wrote:

Just finished - decided I needed a new table and chairs for myself. Table
is 44x60 made from 8/4 red oak with a mahogany urethane finish. Glass is
3/8" smoked plate.

Have never built a chair before - what an experience! And lots of fun -
got
to use lot of tools I normally don't, like a spokeshave and bullnose
planes.

All in all a rewarding, fun and learning experience.

Vic

Very nice. I really like the chair design.

Yes indeed; very nice work. Nothing is quite so satisfying as building a nice
chair, and getting to use spokeshaves is great fun. One of my favorite tools.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.