Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Rolling planer stand with wings

"jloomis" wrote in message
I like your shop. I see you do have some dust control. that is
a real problem for me.
I also have to set up tools since my shop is used for parking a
work truck and a family car.
The wheels make it nice for the planer, and the rollers are
perfect.
great.....
john

My dust wasn't always controlled, but I tried. grin The planer
came with a takeoff, and I built an adapter onto a long flex hose
that I could slap on quickly. The major tools that were mounted,
such as the RAS, Cabinet Saw, table sander etc. all had under
floor metal piping to the DC, and the DC could be vented into its
bags OR with the flip of a lever be vented about 40' out behind my
home, into a wooded area with lots of brush. I'd vent outdoors
most of the time, but during AC or heating season, I'd keep the
shop air inside. Venting outside also created a small negative
pressure in the lower level shop, preventing dust from getting
into the house itself.
--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.